EIQ-2 is designed to help measure a person’s emotional intelligence (EQ) for training and development purposes. It is researched for validity and reliability. The assessment is published by Assessments 24×7. Emotional intelligence is the ability to:
- Recognize and identify our current emotions
- Regulate our emotions through reflection and awareness of them
Research indicates that emotional intelligence can be learned, unlike IQ. Emotional Intelligence is also seen to be responsible for up to 80% of the success we experience in life.
The EIQ-2 assessment aims to:
- Raise awareness of the various areas of emotional intelligence
- Identify an individual’s EQ/EIQ strengths and weakness
- Provide a framework for personal and professional improvement
This tool can be used on its own or paired with other assessment tools like DISC for further self-awareness.